Principal: Mrs. Liliana Esparza
St. Patrick Cathedral, the parish of the Bishop of the Diocese of El Paso, was founded on April 7, 1914. St. Patrick Cathedral School was established by the Sisters of Loretto in 1923. It opened its doors to 220 students in first through seventh grades. The grade school was first started in the Community Center, the present site of the Cathedral High School. St. Patrick moved to its present site for the opening of the 1938-1939 school year. The school was strongly influenced by the Sisters of Loretto through 1976, when the first lay person held the position of Principal. St. Patrick is dedicated to providing a Catholic education. With Christ as their model, they emphasize the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development of each individual.